Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Kitchen Cabinet Pictures

The cabinets are all in!

The sink is just stuck there, not hooked up or anchored or anything. Also the tile is just laid there on the plywood so I can dream about how pretty it will look someday.

That's the famous IKEA Domsjo apron front sink, and that is NOT an IKEA sink base. It's one John Pitts built. It fits beautifully.


By the way, sometimes the ceiling lights show up yellow in my pictures. They aren't. They are white, with a wide red band painted around them.

2 comments:

Shallowsister said...

It's sure looking good! How exciting!

Word verification: reevessi
The snooty designer of my socks. I Only wear Reevessi, don't you know...

Aaron said...

Really is looking nice. I'm a fan of the light fixtures, and I've always like those ol' time drawer pulls. Even the floor (almost not noticed beneath the poppin' cabinets) looks fresh and clean and welcoming.

word verification: intabd. Diagnostic abbreviation for "Introverted Tab Disorder," a little known psychosis in which the patient's sole attachment relationships are with diet colas.