Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Albin Days

New Albin Days is well under way, and so far we have been blessed with pretty decent weather: Threatening clouds and a few sprinkles last night, but today, just good cloud cover and breezes! Great for spending time outdoors. It's warm, but there's plenty of shade and good stuff to drink. Also Budweiser.

I spent a good chunk of the day under my awning at the park, doing a Lulabelle's Dress Shop sale. I didn't sell a whole lot, but it helped me get organized a bit. I gave a lot of the leavings to The Way Station, and what I brought home is well enough organized that I hope to stock my eBay store with it soon so that it can sell during the holiday shopping season.

THANK YOU to Marlene for the suggestion on Master K's chigger bites! He was already feeling better by the time I read it, but we will remember this one for next time. I would guess it would be most effective as soon as one came in from working in the bushes, while the nasty beasties are still crawling around looking for a nice juicy hair follicle to burrow into.

No comments: