- emergency radio, crank operated
- clean muslin strips, ironed for sanitation, to use as bandages
- Super Glue, for first aid/wound sealing
- 80 gal. drinking water - currently at 61 gal.
- a global sun oven
more Tattler reusable canning lids more canning jars
hand crank laundry wringer(got one!) and washtubs (I got rid of my washtubs, which was stupid)
nonelectric food dehydrator, like this one
- a battery-operated LED lantern, rechargeable D-cells and a solar charger
- a better emergency kit for each car (Barry has lots of EMS stuff, but not much for himself)
Just starting this page. It's more or less my wish list for things I want to make sure we have in good supply, in a safe, dry place. It's not complete, it's just stuff that occurs to me that I want to get jotted down before I forget. Bear with me, please.