Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wedding

I am so far behind on sharing things with you that I don't even know where to start.

So I'll start with this:



My firstborn, Britta, is engaged to be married to Amadeus Gandy, a young man she met in college. They plan to marry on August 11th here in our back yard, a small family wedding. Amadeus' career plans are to be a chaplain in the US Army, so after they both finish their bachelor's degrees at Viterbo, they will be heading out to Fort Wayne, Indiana, so he can go to Concordia Theological Seminary to study for his MDiv. Britta will have student teaching to do, which she hopes to do in Fort Wayne, and then she plans on continuing school while teaching, studying American Sign Language. They are energetic people and I am confident they will accomplish all this.

We are very happy with them and their love for one another and pray for many decades of fruitful married life for them.

1 comment:

PakAmeristanican said...

I was just thinking yesterday that there hadn't been anything up here for a while, and assumed you were really busy with grad school. Congratulations to Britta and Amadeus and all of you!