Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chickens from Space

Errr... chickens as seen from space, maybe.

I just checked Google's satellite imaging for our town and they updated it sometime last summer to a much higher resolution image (still not perfect but a giant improvement). I can tell it was last summer, because Loretta's house and the other house on the block have been demolished. I can see our chicken house (what I was looking for to start with); moreover, I can see Lil Miss A's slide, and I can see our inflatable swimming pool in the back yard!

Lemme see if I can post it. Not sure how well this is going to work.

Edited: Not all that well, as it happens. I'll try a link.

Chickens from Space

Yep, that worked. Our house is right smack-dab in the middle of the image, with the garage in the back, along with the chicken house, a round blue blob (the pool) and a small yellow rectangle kitty-corner to the house (the slide).

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

You can call me grandma!