Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Printer done died


My trusty HP Photosmart 3310 up and died last night while I tried to print our annual Christmas letter (a hint, perhaps?). I have decal orders waiting and could not delay, so I ordered a new Epson Artisan 810 from Amazon with overnight shipping. Barry really loves Epson and has never been able to understand my loyalty to HP. He wore me down last night, as I was already having a discouraging day and did not feel like defending my position. I like many features of the Epson and the price was certainly right. I'll let you know what I think of it after I use it for a bit.

EDITED: Don't buy one. I'll post specifics later.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

I'm a HP junkie too ;) My last printer was a Kodak (price was good) but it's made mostly from cheap plastic ... paper tray is skimpy ... ink is less expensive ... but doesn't last as long ... Let me know how you like the Epson.

Connie said...

Wow, all the features on that printer are the bomb, as long as they work. It looks awesome.