Monday, April 02, 2007

Trying not to freak here.

My brother Aaron, sister-in-law Vania and two nephews and niece are back in the Midwest, visiting family. They are starting with Vania's brother's family, then moving on to be with my parents, and then they will come down here for Easter. We can't wait.

But wait, that's not all! We've been unhappy with how far they live away from us for some years now. They moved to Northern Virginia for a job, and while they have certainly made the best of things there, they really miss the Midwest, too, and it's been a tough place to raise kids. Of course I was pestering Vania about what a great opportunity this trip would be for some serious job-hunting. But it's really up to my brother.

So guess what? - He had a first interview for a REALLY GOOD JOB in the Twin Cities today! Second interview is tomorrow afternoon. God willing, there will be another interview after that. I would so love to see them go back East with some firm plans to move, say after the end of the school year.

*pant pant pant*

Okay, I've got to stop hyperventilating about this. If God wills it it will happen.

No comments: