- Smart phones.
- Video games and consoles.
- Gym memberships.
- Personal care items.
- Toy building sets (like Legos!)
- Car maintenance (keeping our old cars up rather than replacing them)
- Dress casual shoes (like you can wear to work)
- Restaurant food. (Really? I'm surprised.)
- Movie tickets.
- Netbooks. (Again, I am surprised.)
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Forbes: Ten Things We're Still Buying
Interesting article on Forbes.com about things that consumers are still buying in the US. Briefly, they are: