Wednesday, March 04, 2009

That really wow house


Here it is. Looks like our friends are going for it! I am anxious to see what they do with it. This view is from the back, so you can see the outbuildings. George is a potter, as in art pottery. One of those buildings, maybe the old carriage house, is going to become his studio. He wants to get back on the Arts Tour when the dust settles. I'm so happy! New Albin needs more artists! Now maybe I can get Barry to put something together for the tour, too.




On a completely different topic, I woke up with a horrible sinus headache, the sort that makes one wonder about amputation. Of one's head. Four Advil and a stomach ache later (Advil first thing in the morning - NOT a good idea) I have abandoned the amputation plan, but I am not bending over, or bouncing up and down stairs. And everybody in the house is being very, very quiet around me.

I'm trying to see this positively. Weather change will do this to me. Maybe the change is a lovely warm front coming through and bringing springtime.

2 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Oh, So Cool a house! Your friends are so blessed!


Hope you feel better soon

Catherine said...

Weather changes do the same thing to my sinuses. Our weeds are coming up and that doesn`t help either.

I love that house! Just beautiful!