Saturday, August 29, 2009

Things I Have Learned From Watching The Tudors


  1. It is always sunny and warm in England.
  2. All English people are gorgeous.
  3. In the 1500s, Velcro must have already been invented, because people's clothes came off with amazing ease and speed.
  4. Nobody in 1500s England was ever hungry, nor did any of them do a lick of work in their lives.
  5. All English artists and musicians are gay. Or at least bisexual.
  6. In the 1500s, people could teleport from one location to another, crossing continents at the summons of their king, cardinal or Pope in a matter of moments.
Stay tuned. I'm only beginning on Season 2 and I'm sure I will learn much, much more.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

So funny and so true! I like your thoughts about the velcro. LOL

Thanks for the laughs!