Thursday, February 22, 2007

Miss B's Poetry Project

In sophomore English, Miss B was assigned to write a huge stack of poems. I forget the exact number. A lot, anyway. She was given 3 weeks to do the project, so naturally she waited till the last possible moment. She actually came up with some fun ones. Some of them she was working on while at the library, so there is a common theme.

I may not have her haiku exactly right, as I am going from memory, but I think it was

Dewey Decimal
is not alphabetical.
Sorted by subject.


She also wrote this limerick:

It Just Wouldn't Work Out
I know a sexy librarian
who's dating a vegetarian.
They are not a good pair
although she is quite fair,
he is a septuagenarian.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Wow, can't believe she's a sophomore already :)!! Nice poems.