I have too many quirks to post on one post, or on one blog, for that matter. Here are a few, off the top of my head:
- I hate things to touch my sternum. (You think that's weird? Barry can't stand anybody to touch his big toe. Now THAT is weird.)
- I grind my teeth a lot.
- When I cut fabric, I open and close my mouth with each scissors stroke.
- I fidget with things constantly, like the pages of books or with pencils or loose threads. Whatever I can find.
- I remember things by how they smell. If I want to remember a moment, I take special note of what I can smell, and then it will come back to me easier.
- I am a visual learner. Don't tell me how to do something. Show me, or let me read about it. Then I'll remember. Tell me? I'll remember, but I'll remember wrong.
What about you? Go ahead. Confess. It's only you and me, and everybody else on the Web, plus once you post it, even if you delete it later, it's in cache somewhere and will never, never ever disappear from Cyberspace, and years from now when you are applying for a job or want to get married, it will turn up on a search and you will be doomed. No pressure or anything.