Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bon-Bon and Paprika! (No, they're not ours)


See my crawler over there to the left? ===========>
You may have to scroll down aways, or up, depending on how old this post is by the time you read it. Anyway it's adoptable animals at the Coulee Region Humane Society. And how cute are these two? This is Bon-Bon, the little brown baby guinea pig, and her mommy, Paprika. They were left outside the CRHS in the COLD. Poor things!

We are not adding any new pets to our lives, but how irresistable are Paprika and Bon-Bon? I wonder what Gary would think if we got her a couple of young and peppy buddies. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love how you have the adoptable pets on your sidebar! All 4 of my pets have been rescued. SOMEDAY I would love to have a Westie...that one will probably be a rescue too! Two of mine came from long distances...my poor husband! He said "Can't we get a LOCAL dog???!?" lolol