Thursday, June 19, 2008

In and out for a few days

I'm not sure how much I'll be checking in for the next week or so; I'll be in and out. First thing is delivering Miss B and her friend Miss K to the Minneapolis airport to catch their flight to Matamoros, Mexico, for a week of work with some churches down there. They'll be running a Spanish-language Vacation Bible School for about 150 kids, and working on rebuilding a small church that stands on the edge of the city dump and serves the population that lives by dump picking. It's Miss B's third trip there, and Miss K's first. I am praying it is a life-changing experience for them both and that they accomplish a lot in their time there.

Anyway I have scheduled a post for every day, even a couple of Friday Finishes! I'll check in to see what you all have accomplished when I can.

No comments: