Monday, June 02, 2008

Spin the Wheel of Fun

I found out that my sister enjoyed (but was mystified by) that episode of Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show posted below. AHA! A new convert! Here are ALL the episodes, in order.

WARNING: NSFW moments here and there. Also NSFCUATAO15 (not safe for children under about the age of 15).

Edited: I decided to just post the links.
Episode #1
Episode #2
Episode #3
Episode #4
Episode #5
Episode #6
Episode #7
Episode #8
Episode #9
Episode #10
Episode #11

All together now:

Wheel of fun!
Spinning round.
Spin around the
Wheel of fun!
Spin the wheel,
Wheel of fun.
It goes round and round.
Yeah!

1 comment:

Shallowsister said...

can't...get...jingle...outamyhead... Brilliant show. Love Unicow and the poor paleontologist; why does he keep coming back? "Maybe THIS time I can share my stories!"