Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sail away...


Here's everybody else, heading off to go sailing this afternoon, leaving me in this quiet house with breezes blowing through and sleepy pets in heaps here and there. A perfect afternoon!

I talked with my in-laws for a bit, and now I'm going to see if I can round up some fabrics to join Judy Laquidara's Star Block-of-the-Month project. I'm really having a rough time because while I have lots of lovely bits of fabric I don't have a lot of yardage, and I really don't want to go buy any right now. I'm thinking this is going to be a scrappy version of the quilt.

Edited: Bleah. They just called. They're not sailing, the winds are about 30 mph up there on the lake and he doesn't want to drown our children, even if it means I don't get a quiet afternoon to myself! The nerve!

No comments: