Wednesday, July 16, 2008

With my freeze-ray I will stop... the world.

Loving Dr. Horrible more today, after sleeping on it! I was expecting to go all Nathan-groupie on this show but so far it's Neil Patrick Harris who is just running away with it! Somehow he even looks like Joss when he's blogging. This song keeps going through my mind. I love the little shoulder-dance Dr. Horrible does as he imagines dancing with Penny in the laundromat.
Laundry day
See you there
Underthings
tumbling.
Wanna say
"Love your hair"
Here I go
mumbling.

With my freeze-ray I will stop... the world.
With my freeze-ray I will find the time to find the words to

Tell you how
how you make
make me feel
what's the phrase
like a fool
kinda sick
special needs
anyways

With my freeze-ray I will stop... the pain.
It' s not a death ray or an ice beam, that's so Johnny Snow

I just think you need time to know that
I'm the guy to make it real,
the feelings you don't dare to feel.
I'll bend the world to our will
and we'll make time stand still.

That's the plan
Rule the world
You and me
Any day.
Love your hair
(No I love the air)
Anyway...

With my freeze-ray I will stop...

No comments: